KEEP UP TO DATE
The government is continuing to provide additional funding for the academic year 2021-22 to improve the provision of physical education and sport in primary schools. This funding is direct to schools to be spent with the following aims:
• Increasing participation rates in such activities as games, dance, gymnastics, swimming and athletics.
• Increasing participation and success in competitive school sports.
• Making the physical education curriculum more inclusive.
• Expanding the growth in the range of traditional and alternative sporting activities.
• Improving partnership work on physical education with other schools and other local partners.
• Finding links with other subjects that contribute to pupils’ overall achievement and their greater social, spiritual, moral and cultural skills.
• Making pupils more aware of the dangers of obesity, smoking and other such activities that undermine pupils’ health.
By clicking on the button below you can find out more about how we have used this grant at Navigation and how we plan to use this year's allocation.
0161 912 5937